Should I remove WordCountAll?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Ginstrom IT Solutions
WordCountAll is a software program developed by Ginstrom IT Solutions. The setup package is about 869.82 KB (890,697 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.transassist.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\WordCountAll\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\WordCountAll\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 869.82 KB
Files installed by WordCountAll
How do I remove WordCountAll?
Quickly and completely remove WordCountAll from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WordCountAll from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WordCountAll, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WordCountAll.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?