Should I remove Word Cross Free Trial?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Word Cross Free Trial
from Tik Games
Word Cross Free Trial is a program developed by Tik Games. The setup package is about 10.49 MB (10,999,167 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Word Cross Free Trial come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\WordCross_at\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\WordCross_at\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 10.49 MB
Files installed by Word Cross Free Trial
How do I remove Word Cross Free Trial?
Quickly and completely remove Word Cross Free Trial from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Word Cross Free Trial from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Word Cross Free Trial, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Word Cross Free Trial.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States