Should I remove Word Craft?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Word Craft?
Word Craft is a Persian/Farsi translated digital video game distributed through the Emperor web portal.
Word Craft is a software program developed by Emperor Co. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. While about 83% of users of Word Craft come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\windows\word craft
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Word Craft\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\New folder (3)\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Word Craft
How do I remove Word Craft?
Quickly and completely remove Word Craft from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Word Craft from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Word Craft, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Word Craft.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.emperor-co.com