Should I remove Wondershare WinSuite 2012 build?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Wondershare WinSuite 2012 build 7.0.1
Wondershare WinSuite 2012 build 7.0.1 is a software program developed by Wondershare Software. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 28 files. The program is built using the Nokia Qt cross-platforms native C++ framework. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Wondershare WinSuite 2012 build come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Wondershare\PowerSuite Golden Edition\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Wondershare\PowerSuite Golden Edition\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Wondershare WinSuite 2012 build 7.0.1
Startup File (All Users Run)
- WonderShare_WinSuite_TrayIcon.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Winsuite2012' which loads as C:\Program Files\Wondershare\WinSuite 2012\WonderShare_WinSuite_TrayIcon.exe.
How do I remove Wondershare WinSuite 2012 build?
Quickly and completely remove Wondershare WinSuite 2012 (build 7.0.1) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Wondershare WinSuite 2012 build from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Wondershare WinSuite 2012 (build 7.0.1), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Wondershare WinSuite 2012 build.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About (from Wondershare Software)
Established in 2003 and located in Shenzhen, adjacent to the international financial and trade center Hong Kong, Wondershare has extended its business worldwide, consistently dedicated to satisfy customers with diversified consumer software products and services.
Publisher URL: www.wondershare.com