Should I remove WolfTeam Turkey?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
WolfTeam Turkey is a program developed by Softnyx Co. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 20 files and is usually about 1.52 GB (1,633,804,318 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of WolfTeam Turkey come from the United States, it is also popular in Turkey.
Help link: www.softnyx.net
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SoftnyxGame\WolfTeamTS\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SoftnyxGame\WolfTeamTS\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.52 GB
Files installed by WolfTeam Turkey
Startup File (User Run)
- btdna.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'BitTorrent DNA' and executes as "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe".
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- btdna.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe'.
How do I remove WolfTeam Turkey?
Quickly and completely remove WolfTeam Turkey from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WolfTeam Turkey from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WolfTeam Turkey, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WolfTeam Turkey.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About Softnyx Co
Softnyx is a Korean video game developer and distributor.
Publisher URL: www.softnyx.co.kr