Should I remove Wizard Land?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Wizard Land?
Wizard Land is a casual video game distributed by ePlaybus.com an online game portal. The installer will optionally set the user's homepage to iHotsee.com and drops a shortcut on the user's desktop.
The main program executable is Wizard Land.exe.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Wizard Land\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Wizard Land\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Wizard Land
|Program executable:||Wizard Land.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Wizard Land\Wizard Land.exe|
How do I remove Wizard Land?
Quickly and completely remove Wizard Land from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Wizard Land from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Wizard Land, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Wizard Land.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com