Should I remove Windows7FirewallControl Plus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Sphinx Software
Windows7FirewallControl Plus is a program developed by Sphinx Software. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is windows7firewallcontrol.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 65.1 MB (68,267,492 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Windows7FirewallControl Plus come from the United States, it is also popular in Sweden.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Windows7FirewallControl\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Windows7FirewallControl\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 65.1 MB
Files installed by Windows7FirewallControl Plus
|Name:||Vista-Wall extended control for Windows 7 and Vista Firewall|
|Windows 7 Firewall Control|
- Windows7FirewallService.exe runs as a service named 'Windows7FirewallService' (Windows7FirewallService) "Windows7FirewallControl (alternative WindowsFirewall/WindowsFilteringPlatform) control panel provider (http://sphinx-soft.com/Vista)".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Windows7FirewallControl.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Windows7FirewallControl' which loads as C:\Program Files\Windows7FirewallControl\Windows7FirewallControl.exe.
How do I remove Windows7FirewallControl Plus?
Quickly and completely remove Windows7FirewallControl Plus from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Windows7FirewallControl Plus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Windows7FirewallControl Plus, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Windows7FirewallControl Plus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States