Should I remove Windows Speech Toolkit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Windows Speech Toolkit
Windows Speech Toolkit is a software program developed by eMicrophones. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 1.13 MB (1,180,116 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\speech toolkit
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Speech Toolkit\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 1.13 MB
Files installed by Windows Speech Toolkit
How do I remove Windows Speech Toolkit?
Quickly and completely remove Windows Speech Toolkit from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Windows Speech Toolkit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Windows Speech Toolkit, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Windows Speech Toolkit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?