Should I remove Windows 7 x64 Application Image?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Windows 7 x64 Application Image
from EI Client Services
Windows 7 x64 Application Image is a software program developed by EI Client Services. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: home.web.stjude.org/informationSciences/aboutHelp.shtml
Installation folder: C:\Windows\TSP\SetupScripts
How do I remove Windows 7 x64 Application Image?
Quickly and completely remove Windows 7 x64 Application Image from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Windows 7 x64 Application Image from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Windows 7 x64 Application Image, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Windows 7 x64 Application Image.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?