Should I remove Windows 7 Optimizer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
48% remove it52% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Windows 7 Optimizer
Windows 7 Optimizer is a program developed by Shaul. The main program executable is w7o.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 8.34 MB (8,747,426 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\W7O
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\W7O\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 8.34 MB
Files installed by Windows 7 Optimizer
|Name:||Windows 7 Optimizer|
How do I remove Windows 7 Optimizer?
Quickly and completely remove Windows 7 Optimizer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Windows 7 Optimizer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Windows 7 Optimizer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Windows 7 Optimizer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 48%
Keep it 52%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?