Should I remove WinUtilities?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
WinUtilities 5.0 is a program developed by YL Computing, Inc. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 21 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of WinUtilities come from the United States, it is also popular in Philippines.
Help link: www.xp-tools.com/winutilities/support.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe"
Files installed by WinUtilities 5.0
Startup File (All Users Run)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinUtilities Memory Optimizer' which loads as C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe -hide.
How do I remove WinUtilities?
Quickly and completely remove WinUtilities 5.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WinUtilities from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WinUtilities 5.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WinUtilities.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About (from YL Computing, Inc)
We are one of the original manufacturers and vendors of our software and related products.
Publisher URL: www.ylcomputing.com