Should I remove WinTMS for 2014?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
WinTMS for 2014
from TRR Systems
WinTMS for 2014 is a program developed by TRR Systems. The main program executable is wintms.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 15.3 MB (16,041,681 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\WinTMS\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\WinTMS\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 15.3 MB
Files installed by WinTMS for 2014
|Theocratic Ministry School Scheduler for Windows|
How do I remove WinTMS for 2014?
Quickly and completely remove WinTMS for 2014 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WinTMS for 2014 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WinTMS for 2014, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WinTMS for 2014.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?