Should I remove WinSpy?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
|1, 7, 1, 0
from Catch22 Productions
WinSpy is a program developed by Catch22 Productions. The main program executable is WinSpy.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of WinSpy come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Utilities\WinSpy++ (Window properties)
Uninstaller: C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Utilities\WinSpy++ (Window properties)\uninst1~.nsu"
Files installed by WinSpy
|Path:||C:\Utilities\WinSpy++ (Window properties)\WinSpy.exe|
How do I remove WinSpy?
Quickly and completely remove WinSpy from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WinSpy from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WinSpy, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WinSpy.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom