Should I remove WinSetter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Harso Bagyono
WinSetter is a program developed by Harso Bagyono. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is winset.exe. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 782.12 KB (800,889 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.winsetter.com/support.php
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\winsetter
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\WinSetter\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 782.12 KB
Files installed by WinSetter
2 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- wstray.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinSetterService' which loads as "C:\Program Files\WinSetter\wstray.exe".
- wsloaddrv.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinSetterVirtualDrivesLoader' which loads as C:\Program Files\WinSetter\wsloaddrv.exe load.
How do I remove WinSetter?
Quickly and completely remove WinSetter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WinSetter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WinSetter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WinSetter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?