Should I remove WinRamTurbo XP?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
48% remove it52% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
WinRamTurbo XP 1.10
from Dale Robbins
WinRamTurbo XP 1.10 is a program developed by Dale Robbins. The setup package is about 543.24 KB (556,277 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Displayed publisher: Dale Robbins Copyright (c) 2002
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\winramturbo xp
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\WinRamTurbo XP\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 543.24 KB
Files installed by WinRamTurbo XP 1.10
How do I remove WinRamTurbo XP?
Quickly and completely remove WinRamTurbo XP 1.10 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WinRamTurbo XP from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WinRamTurbo XP 1.10, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WinRamTurbo XP.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 48%
Keep it 52%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?