Should I remove WinLister?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
WinLister is a program developed by NirSoft. The main program executable is winlister.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\WinLister
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\WinLister\uninst1~.nsu"
Files installed by WinLister
How do I remove WinLister?
Quickly and completely remove WinLister from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WinLister from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WinLister, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WinLister.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from NirSoft)
NirSoft web site provides a unique collection of small and useful freeware utilities, all of them developed by Nir Sofer.
Publisher URL: www.nirsoft.net