Should I remove WinCHM Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
WinCHM Pro 4.34
from Softany Software, Inc.
WinCHM Pro 4.34 is a program developed by Softany Software. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 7.09 MB (7,432,510 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of WinCHM Pro come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Softany\WinCHM\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Softany\WinCHM\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.09 MB
Files installed by WinCHM Pro 4.34
How do I remove WinCHM Pro?
Quickly and completely remove WinCHM Pro 4.34 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WinCHM Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WinCHM Pro 4.34, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WinCHM Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States