Should I remove Wild West Chase?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Wild West Chase
Wild West Chase is a program developed by iWin.com. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Wild West Chase come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: support.iwin.com
Installation folder: C:\games\iwin.com\wild west chase
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\iWin.com\Wild West Chase\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Wild West Chase
How do I remove Wild West Chase?
Quickly and completely remove Wild West Chase from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Wild West Chase from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Wild West Chase, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Wild West Chase.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
About (from iWin.com)
iWin, Inc is a leading online developer, publisher and distributor of casual games for the mass market. iWin.
Publisher URL: www.iwin.com