Should I remove WikMail Build 1984?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
WikMail Build 1984
WikMail Build 1984 is a program developed by WikMail.com. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 12 files and is usually about 35.05 MB (36,749,205 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\WikMail\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\WikMail\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 35.05 MB
Files installed by WikMail Build 1984
Startup File (User Run)
- WikMail.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'WikMail' and executes as "C:\Program Files\WikMail\WikMail.exe".
How do I remove WikMail Build 1984?
Quickly and completely remove WikMail Build 1984 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WikMail Build 1984 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WikMail Build 1984, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WikMail Build 1984.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win 8 33%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 8.1 Pro
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?