Should I remove WiSwitch?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
WiSwitch is a program developed by aerDNA. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 78% of users of WiSwitch come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia and Romania.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\wiswitch
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\WiSwitch\Uninstall_WiSwitch.exe"
Files installed by WiSwitch
How do I remove WiSwitch?
Quickly and completely remove WiSwitch from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WiSwitch from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WiSwitch, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WiSwitch.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
77.78% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?