Should I remove Who's There?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Who's There V2.0
from Ur I.T. Mate Group
Who's There V2.0 is a software program developed by Ur I.T. Mate Group. The primary executable is named Whos There.exe. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Who's There come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\whos there
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Whos There\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Who's There V2.0
|Program executable:||Whos There.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\whos there\Whos There.exe|
How do I remove Who's There?
Quickly and completely remove Who's There V2.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Who's There from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Who's There V2.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Who's There.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States