Should I remove Who Am?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Who Am I
What is Who Am?
This is a video game distributed by LeeGT-Games web portal. The installation software optionally offers to download and install a Conduit branded web browser toolbar.
The setup package generally installs about 3 files.
Installation folder: C:\Games\Who Am I\
Uninstaller: C:\Games\Who Am I\Uninstall.exe
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Who Am I
How do I remove Who Am?
Quickly and completely remove Who Am I from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Who Am from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Who Am I, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Who Am.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.leegt-games.co.uk