Should I remove WebCam Plus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from EarthCam, Inc
WebCam Plus is a program developed by EarthCam, Inc. The main program executable is webcamplus.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 6.61 MB (6,931,382 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\earthcam\webcam plus\bin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\EarthCam\WebCam Plus\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 6.61 MB
Files installed by WebCam Plus
|Path:||C:\Program Files\earthcam\webcam plus\bin\webcamplus.exe|
How do I remove WebCam Plus?
Quickly and completely remove WebCam Plus from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WebCam Plus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WebCam Plus, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WebCam Plus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?