Should I remove Web Tracks Eraser?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
19% remove it81% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Web Tracks Eraser
from SK Lab
Web Tracks Eraser is a software program developed by SK Lab. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package is about 700.32 KB (717,125 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: mailto:email@example.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Web Tracks Eraser\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Web Tracks Eraser\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 700.32 KB
Files installed by Web Tracks Eraser
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Web Tracks Eraser?
Quickly and completely remove Web Tracks Eraser from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Web Tracks Eraser from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Web Tracks Eraser, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Web Tracks Eraser.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 19%
Keep it 81%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?