Should I remove Web Image Collector?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Web Image Collector
from DataFire Technologies INC
Web Image Collector is a program developed by DataFire Technologies INC. The setup package is about 2.8 MB (2,934,441 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\DataFire Technologies INC\WIC\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DataFire Technologies INC\WIC\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.8 MB
Files installed by Web Image Collector
How do I remove Web Image Collector?
Quickly and completely remove Web Image Collector from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Web Image Collector from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Web Image Collector, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Web Image Collector.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?