Should I remove Web History Search Toolbar?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Web History Search Toolbar
Web History Search Toolbar is a program developed by Infoaxe.com. The setup package is about 680.45 KB (696,776 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\webhistorysearch\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\webhistorysearch\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 680.45 KB
Files installed by Web History Search Toolbar
How do I remove Web History Search Toolbar?
Quickly and completely remove Web History Search Toolbar from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Web History Search Toolbar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Web History Search Toolbar, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Web History Search Toolbar.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?