Should I remove Web DataLink for Mamut?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Web DataLink for Mamut
The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 2.54 MB (2,658,417 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Web DataLink for Mamut come from the United States, it is also popular in Netherlands.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\web datalink for mamut
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Web DataLink for Mamut\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.54 MB
Files installed by Web DataLink for Mamut
How do I remove Web DataLink for Mamut?
Quickly and completely remove Web DataLink for Mamut from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Web DataLink for Mamut from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Web DataLink for Mamut, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Web DataLink for Mamut.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States