License Agreement (EULA)
What is the EULA for Web Bar?
The following License Agreement have been republished from getwebbar.com/eula.html and/or the program's installer.
Important, if you have Web Bar installed on your computer or you plan on installing it, please read the Terms below very carefully as there are potential issues that you should understand.
Recommendation: Remove Web Bar
Web Bar Media (“Web Bar Media”) strives to provide exceptional software products that help to make your web browsing and Internet experience more enjoyable. By installing and using this Web Bar Media software (the “Software”), you hereby agreed to the following terms and conditions.
1. LICENSE - Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Web Bar Media grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, to use the Software in accordance with this Agreement and any other written agreement that you may have with Web Bar Media. You are being granted a right and license to use the Software. Web Bar Media does not transfer title of the Software to you. This Agreement is a legally binding agreement between Web Bar Media and the user(s) of this Software. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are required to immediately cease installing or using this Software and remove the Software and any associated documentation from your computer.
2. DISTRIBUTION - Unless otherwise authorized herein or by a written agreement between you and Web Bar Media, this Software, any accompanying documentation, and the license herein granted shall not be copied, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, transferred or sub-licensed in whole or in part. For information about redistribution of this Software, please contact Web Bar Media at: http://www.getwebbar.com.
3. USER AGREEMENT
3.1 Use Restrictions - You shall use this Software in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. The assignment, sublicense, networking, sale, or distribution of copies of this Software is strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of Web Bar Media. It is a violation of this Agreement to assign, sell, share, loan, rent, lease, borrow, network or transfer the use of this Software. You shall not allow others to use or make copies of this licensed Software. Others may obtain a copy of the Software from: http://www.getwebbar.com.
3.2 Copyright Restriction – You acknowledge and agree that any and all intellectual property rights to or arising from the Software are and shall remain the exclusive property of Web Bar Media and/or its licensors. Nothing in this Agreement intends to transfer any such intellectual property rights to, or to vest any such intellectual property rights in, you. You are only entitled to the limited use of the intellectual property rights granted to you under this Agreement. You will not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere with the intellectual property rights of Web Bar Media. You acknowledge and agree that any unauthorized use of the intellectual property rights of Web Bar Media is a violation of this Agreement as well as a violation of intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright laws and trademark laws. You acknowledge and understand that all title and intellectual property rights in and to any third party content that is not contained in the Software, but may be accessed through use of the Software, is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.The Software contains copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. You shall not, and shall not attempt to, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile this Software. Nor can you create any derivative works or other works that are based upon or derived from the Software in whole or in part. No program, code, part, image, or text may be copied or used in any way by the user except as intended within the bounds of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved for Web Bar Media.
3.3 Limitation of Liability & Indemnification – Limitation of Liability& Indemnification – You will indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Web Bar Media, its employees, agents and distributors against any and all claims, proceedings, demand and costs resulting from or in any way connected with your use of the Software. IN NO EVENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN THE EVENT OF NEGLIGENCE) WILL WEB BAR MEDIA, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, OR PECUNIARY LOSS), IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF ANY OTHER MATTERS HEREUNDER WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF WEB BAR MEDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3.4 Disclaimer and Warranties – The Software is being provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Except as expressly stated in writing by an authorized employee of Web Bar Media, Web Bar Media makes no representation or warranties in respect of this Software and expressly excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, oral or written, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose. WEB BAR MEDIA FURTHER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL ALWAYS BE ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT PACKET LOSS, NOR DOES WEB BAR MEDIA WARRANT ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE INTERNET, TO OR FROM ANY NETWORK OR ANY QUALITY OF ANY COMMUNICATION MADE USING THE SOFTWARE.
3.5 Governing Law - Governing Law - This Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein except any principles regarding conflicts of law rules and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You hereby irrevocably attorn and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, British Columbia, and any competent Courts of Appeal therefrom. If any provision shall be considered unlawful, void or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this License and not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provisions.
3.6 Term and Termination – This Agreement will be effective from the date that you install the Software and shall remain effective until terminated by either Web Bar Media or you. Any failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement will result in automatic and immediate termination of this license. You may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect at any time, with or without cause. Upon termination of the license granted herein for any reason, you agree to immediately cease use of the Software and destroy all copies of the Software supplied under this Agreement. The financial obligations incurred by you or any indemnification obligations by you shall survive the termination of this license.
3.7 No Waiver - No term or condition of the Agreement will be deemed amended or waived, and no breach excused, unless such amendment, waiver or consent is in writing and signed by Web Bar Media. The failure of Web Bar Media to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, or the failure to require at any time performance by you of any of the provisions of this Agreement, shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the ability of Web Bar Media to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
4. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA - You agree that Web Bar Media may collect and use information transmitted by you through the Software and/or gathered in any manner as part of the services provided to you, if any. Web Bar Media will not collect any personally identifiable information from your computer location or workstation during this process. Web Bar Media may also use any information collected to improve and enhance the Software and to provide notices to you which may be of use or interest to you. The Software contains components that enable and facilitate the use of certain technologies and Internet-based services. You acknowledge and agree that Web Bar Media may automatically check the version of the Software that has been installed on your computer system that you are utilizing and may provide updates, upgrades, or fixes to the Software. The Software may automatically download and install updates, upgrades, or fixes to the Software from Web Bar Media. These updates, upgrades, or fixes are designed to improve, enhance, and further develop your use of the Software. You agree to receive such updates, upgrades, or fixes (and permit Web Bar Media to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Software.
5. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA - Some components of the Software may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored by or through the Software, queries made through the Software or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Web Bar Media through the Software are subject to change without prior notice to you. In consideration for Web Bar Media granting you access to and use of the Software and associated services, you agree that Web Bar Media may place such advertising on the Software.
6.THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS - The Software may include hyperlinks to other third party web sites, content, or resources. Web Bar Media may have no control over any web sites, content, or resources which are being provided through the Software by third parties other than Web Bar Media. When using the Software, you acknowledge and agree that Web Bar Media is not responsible for the availability of any such third party external sites, content, or resources, and Web Bar Media does not endorse any advertising, products, services, or other materials on or available from such web sites, content, or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Web Bar Media shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites, content, or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
7. CHANGES TO TERMS - Web Bar Media may make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. When these changes are made, Web Bar Media will make any new terms and conditions available to you from within, or through, the Software or by other communication methods. You understand and agree that if you use the Software after the date on which the Software terms and conditions have changed, Web Bar Media will treat your use of the Software as acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
How do I remove Web Bar?
If you have Web Bar installed on your computer, you can easily remove it by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (just click the download button below).