Should I remove Wavelink TermProxy x64?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Wavelink TermProxy x64
Wavelink TermProxy x64 is a program developed by Wavelink. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is termproxy.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 3.26 MB (3,418,865 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Wavelink TermProxy x64 come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\wavelink\termproxy
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Wavelink\TermProxy\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 3.26 MB
Files installed by Wavelink TermProxy x64
|Name:||Wavelink's TermProxy Utility|
- WLTermProxyService.exe runs as a service named 'Wavelink TermProxy Service' (WLTermProxyService) "Wavelink TermProxy supports the persistence of Telnet and SSH sessions.".
How do I remove Wavelink TermProxy x64?
Quickly and completely remove Wavelink TermProxy x64 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Wavelink TermProxy x64 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Wavelink TermProxy x64, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Wavelink TermProxy x64.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
About (from Wavelink Corporation)
With more than 6 million active client licenses in the field, Wavelink is the leading provider of multi-vendor mobile device management, wireless infrastructure management, terminal emulation, voice enabling, and mobile application development software.
Publisher URL: www.wavelink.com