Should I remove WaveStar CIT?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
WaveStar CIT is a program developed by Alcatel. The software installer includes 32 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Alcatel-Lucent\WaveStar CIT
Uninstaller: RunDll32 C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\11\50\Intel32\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installat
Files installed by WaveStar CIT
How do I remove WaveStar CIT?
Quickly and completely remove WaveStar CIT from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WaveStar CIT from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WaveStar CIT, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WaveStar CIT.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?