Should I remove Wake Up the Box 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Wake Up the Box 2
What is Wake Up the Box 2?
Wake Up the Box 2 is a free to download and play casual video game distributed through the Shmehao Games online portal. During installation the setup program offers to modify the user's web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
The setup package is about 3.24 MB (3,392,213 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Wake Up the Box 2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Wake Up the Box 2\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.24 MB
Files installed by Wake Up the Box 2
How do I remove Wake Up the Box 2?
Quickly and completely remove Wake Up the Box 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Wake Up the Box 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Wake Up the Box 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Wake Up the Box 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.shmehao.com