Should I remove WX Supreme Desktop?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
24% remove it76% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
WX Supreme Desktop
from WXSDA - Technologies for new age.
WX Supreme Desktop is a program developed by WXSDA - Technologies for new age. The main program executable is wxsupreme.exe. The software installer includes 42 files and is usually about 167.13 MB (175,247,774 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.wxsda.com
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\supreme
Estimated size: 167.13 MB
Files installed by WX Supreme Desktop
How do I remove WX Supreme Desktop?
Quickly and completely remove WX Supreme Desktop from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WX Supreme Desktop from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WX Supreme Desktop, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WX Supreme Desktop.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 24%
Keep it 76%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?