Should I remove WX Smart Bar?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
23% remove it77% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
WX Smart Bar
from WXSDA - Technologies for new age.
WX Smart Bar is a software program developed by WXSDA - Technologies for new age. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.wxsda.com
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\microsoft
Files installed by WX Smart Bar
How do I remove WX Smart Bar?
Quickly and completely remove WX Smart Bar from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WX Smart Bar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WX Smart Bar, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WX Smart Bar.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 23%
Keep it 77%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?