Should I remove WTware?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is WTware? (from the publisher)
Windows Terminal Services Client for diskless computer network boot. WTware package includes all the software needed to create a terminal: OS, multiple drivers, network services and terminal services client. Any PC from 486 8Mb RAM to modern can be used as a terminal. Based on the Linux kernel, it's more reliable than ... Read more
The most common release is 5.0.7, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 9 files and is usually about 163.85 MB (171,810,234 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of WTware come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Help link: www.wtware.com/support.html
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\wtware
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\WTware\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 163.85 MB
Files installed by WTware
- wtusbip.exe runs as a service named 'WTware USBIP Initiator' (WTware USBIP Initiator) "WTware USBIP Initiator service.".
- wtftp.exe runs as a service named 'WTware TFTP' (WTware TFTP) "WTware TFTP service.".
How do I remove WTware?
Quickly and completely remove WTware from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WTware from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WTware, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WTware.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Microsoft Windows XP
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States