Should I remove WSCDevice?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from PanTerra Networks Inc
WSCDevice is a software program developed by PanTerra Networks Inc. The most common release is 18.104.22.168, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The setup package generally installs about 20 files and is usually about 36.9 MB (38,689,268 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\wscdevice
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\WSCDevice\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 36.9 MB
Files installed by WSCDevice
- npWSCDevice.dll is loaded into Mozilla Firefox under the product name 'panterranetworks.com/WSCDevice' with a plugin key of 'panterranetworks.com/WSCDevice' for all users of the PC.
How do I remove WSCDevice?
Quickly and completely remove WSCDevice from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WSCDevice from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WSCDevice, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WSCDevice.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by WSCDevice you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win 8 33%
HOW DOES IT RUN?
Plugs into Mozilla Firefox
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 10 Pro
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?