Should I remove WMS Slots: Rome & Egypt?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
WMS Slots: Rome & Egypt
WMS Slots: Rome & Egypt is a program developed by Pogo.com. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 89.6 MB (93,955,130 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: downloadgames.support.pogo.com
Installation folder: C:\games\pogo\wms slots rome & egypt
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Pogo\WMS Slots Rome & Egypt\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 89.6 MB
Files installed by WMS Slots: Rome & Egypt
How do I remove WMS Slots: Rome & Egypt?
Quickly and completely remove WMS Slots: Rome & Egypt from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WMS Slots: Rome & Egypt from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WMS Slots: Rome & Egypt, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WMS Slots: Rome & Egypt.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.pogo.com