Should I remove WGA Killer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Flat Possum
WGA Killer is a software program developed by Flat Possum. The setup package is about 561 KB (574,464 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 67% of users of WGA Killer come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and Croatia.
Installation folder: C:\windows\wga killer
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\WGA Killer\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\WGA Killer\irunin.xml"
Estimated size: 561 KB
Files installed by WGA Killer
How do I remove WGA Killer?
Quickly and completely remove WGA Killer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WGA Killer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WGA Killer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WGA Killer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?