Should I remove Volume On-Screen Display?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
|C:\Program Files\VolumeOSD\Volume OSD.exe
Volume On-Screen Display
from Wyvern Business Systems
Volume On-Screen Display is a software program developed by Wyvern Business Systems. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named volume osd.exe. The setup package is about 884.12 KB (905,336 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of Volume On-Screen Display come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\volumeosd
Estimated size: 884.12 KB
Files installed by Volume On-Screen Display
|Program executable:||volume osd.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\volumeosd\volume osd.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Volume OSD.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'VolumeOSD' which loads as C:\Program Files\VolumeOSD\Volume OSD.exe.
How do I remove Volume On-Screen Display?
Quickly and completely remove Volume On-Screen Display from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Volume On-Screen Display from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Volume On-Screen Display, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Volume On-Screen Display.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom