Should I remove VistaPower PC Monitor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
VistaPower PC Monitor
VistaPower PC Monitor is a program developed by EV-Peak.com. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of VistaPower PC Monitor come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany and Hungary.
Installation folder: C:\windows\vistapower pc monitor
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\VistaPower PC Monitor\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\VistaPower PC Monitor\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by VistaPower PC Monitor
How do I remove VistaPower PC Monitor?
Quickly and completely remove VistaPower PC Monitor from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall VistaPower PC Monitor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program VistaPower PC Monitor, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove VistaPower PC Monitor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States