Should I remove VirusTotal Uploader?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
VirusTotal Uploader 2.1
from TEam Cracker
VirusTotal Uploader 2.1 is a software program developed by TEam Cracker. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\VirusTotal Uploader\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\VirusTotal Uploader\Uninstall.exe
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by VirusTotal Uploader 2.1
How do I remove VirusTotal Uploader?
Quickly and completely remove VirusTotal Uploader 2.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall VirusTotal Uploader from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program VirusTotal Uploader 2.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove VirusTotal Uploader.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).