Should I remove VirtualU?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from ActiveWorlds, Inc.
What is VirtualU?
Active Worlds is a 3D virtual reality platform where users assign themselves a name, log into the Active Worlds universe, and explore 3D virtual worlds and environments that other users have built.
The software installer includes 11 files.
Help link: www.activeworlds.com/help/aw42
Installation folder: C:\virtualu
Uninstaller: C:\VirtualU\UNWISE.EXE C:\VirtualU\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Files installed by VirtualU
How do I remove VirtualU?
Quickly and completely remove VirtualU from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall VirtualU from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program VirtualU, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove VirtualU.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?