Should I remove Virtual Support Agent?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Virtual Support Agent
from PlumChoice, Inc
Virtual Support Agent is a software program developed by PlumChoice, Inc. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package is about 16.19 MB (16,975,222 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Tific\Tific Client G1
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Tific\Tific Client G1\TiFiC.exe" /LANG "English" /UNINSTALL "DTV_TASP" /LINK dtv.tific.com#183822:2007610$Uninstall
Estimated size: 16.19 MB
Files installed by Virtual Support Agent
Startup File (All Users Run)
- TiFiC.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'TetraPakSupport' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Tific\Tific Client G1\TiFiC.exe" /HIDE /ONLINECHECK /LINK BgClient /TARGET BgClient /WAIT 500 /DEFLANG "English" /SERVER "tific.tetrapak.com" /S.
How do I remove Virtual Support Agent?
Quickly and completely remove Virtual Support Agent from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Virtual Support Agent from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Virtual Support Agent, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Virtual Support Agent.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?