Should I remove Virtual Communications Express?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Virtual Communications Express
Virtual Communications Express is a software program developed by Verizon. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named communicator.exe. The setup package generally installs about 36 files and is usually about 168.11 MB (176,273,868 bytes). The software utilizes the Nokia Qt cross-platforms C++ framework. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\verizon\virtual communications express
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Verizon\Virtual Communications Express\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 168.11 MB
Files installed by Virtual Communications Express
|Path:||C:\Program Files\verizon\virtual communications express\communicator.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- Communicator.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Virtual Communications Express' and executes as C:\Program Files\Verizon\Virtual Communications Express\Communicator.exe.
How do I remove Virtual Communications Express?
Quickly and completely remove Virtual Communications Express from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Virtual Communications Express from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Virtual Communications Express, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Virtual Communications Express.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.verizon.com