Should I remove Virtual Access 6?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Virtual Access 6
from Virtual Access Foundation
Virtual Access 6 is a software program developed by Virtual Access Foundation. The primary executable is named va32.exe. The setup package generally installs about 15 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\va
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\VA\uninst.exe /AllUsers
Files installed by Virtual Access 6
|Name:||Virtual Access Open Source|
How do I remove Virtual Access 6?
Quickly and completely remove Virtual Access 6 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Virtual Access 6 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Virtual Access 6, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Virtual Access 6.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?