Should I remove Viriax?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Viriax is a program developed by Locomalito. The main program executable is viriax.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 5.34 MB (5,600,005 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 63% of users of Viriax come from the United States, it is also popular in Poland.
Installation folder: C:\gierki\Viriax\
Estimated size: 5.34 MB
Files installed by Viriax
|Medical terror arcade game|
How do I remove Viriax?
Quickly and completely remove Viriax from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Viriax from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Viriax, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Viriax.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?