Should I remove Video Professor Stay On Top?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
22% remove it78% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Video Professor Stay On Top
from Video Professor
Video Professor Stay On Top is a program developed by Video Professor. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\videoprofessorstayontop
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\VideoProfessorStayOnTop\UnInstall_12345.exe
Files installed by Video Professor Stay On Top
How do I remove Video Professor Stay On Top?
Quickly and completely remove Video Professor Stay On Top from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Video Professor Stay On Top from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Video Professor Stay On Top, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Video Professor Stay On Top.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 22%
Keep it 78%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?