Should I remove Video Phrasebook?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Topics Entertainment
Video Phrasebook is a software program developed by Topics Entertainment. The setup package is about 1.21 MB (1,264,660 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: support.topics-ent.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Instant Immersion\Video Phrasebook\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Instant Immersion\Video Phrasebook\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.21 MB
Files installed by Video Phrasebook
How do I remove Video Phrasebook?
Quickly and completely remove Video Phrasebook from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Video Phrasebook from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Video Phrasebook, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Video Phrasebook.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?