Should I remove Veoh Video Uploader?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Veoh Video Uploader
from Veoh Networks, Inc.
Veoh Video Uploader is a software program developed by Veoh Networks. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 2.11 MB (2,212,982 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 80% of users of Veoh Video Uploader come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\veoh networks\veoh video uploader
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh Video Uploader\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 2.11 MB
Files installed by Veoh Video Uploader
- VeohUploader.exe is scheduled as a task named 'RunAsStdUserVUploader' (runs on registration).
How do I remove Veoh Video Uploader?
Quickly and completely remove Veoh Video Uploader from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Veoh Video Uploader from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Veoh Video Uploader, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Veoh Video Uploader.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?