Should I remove Venice Slots?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Venice Slots?
Venice Slots is a downloadable PC video game distributed through the Big Fish Games online portal. The game requires the installation of the Game Manager.
The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 76.65 MB (80,376,645 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Venice Slots
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Venice Slots\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Venice Slots\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 76.65 MB
Files installed by Venice Slots
How do I remove Venice Slots?
Quickly and completely remove Venice Slots from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Venice Slots from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Venice Slots, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Venice Slots.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Big Fish Games, Inc.)
With Big Fish Games, you'll discover something new every day.
Publisher URL: www.bigfishgames.com