Should I remove Vectorworks Cloud Services?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Vectorworks Cloud Services
Vectorworks Cloud Services is a program developed by Nemetschek. The most used version is 220.127.116.11, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is vectorworks cloud services.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 32.86 MB (34,456,050 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Vectorworks Cloud Services come from the United States, it is also popular in France.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\vectorworks cloud services
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Vectorworks Cloud Services\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 32.86 MB
Files installed by Vectorworks Cloud Services
|Program executable:||vectorworks cloud services.exe|
|Name:||Vectorworks Cloud Services|
|Vectorworks Cloud Services desktop application|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\vectorworks cloud services\vectorworks cloud services.exe|
2 Startup Files (User Run)
- Vectorworks Cloud Services.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Vectorworks Cloud Services' and executes as C:\Program Files\Vectorworks Cloud Services\Vectorworks Cloud Services.exe.
- Vectorworks Cloud Services.old.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Vectorworks Cloud Services' and executes as C:\Program Files\Vectorworks Cloud Services\Vectorworks Cloud Services.exe.
How do I remove Vectorworks Cloud Services?
Quickly and completely remove Vectorworks Cloud Services from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Vectorworks Cloud Services from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Vectorworks Cloud Services, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Vectorworks Cloud Services.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 8 Pro
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States